Why call a Professional Organizer?
Organization does not come naturally to everyone, life is busy, and for many, the job is daunting and it's hard to know where to even start. Good Order is here to help. Together, we get to the root of the disorder and establish long lasting, realistic solutions - we find efficiencies, pare down belongings and create logical storage space. We get the job done. Along the way, I teach you valuable skills, and help you establish good habits moving forward.
Good Order will help you save time, reduce stress and focus on other more important things in your life.
- I provide much needed support, objectivity, energy and motivation
- I set clear goals with you, lay out a plan to support them, and ensure that we remain focused and that goals are met
- I help you better understand your relationship with your ‘stuff’ and make related decision making easier
- We get more done together and we have more fun
How do we get started?
Through an initial free half hour phone consultation, I’ll learn about you, the challenges you face in your space and what you want to achieve. You’ll have the opportunity to learn about me as well and ask any questions that you may have. A follow-up in-home visit may be necessary to get the full scope of the project.
From here, should you decide to move ahead and book my services, we can schedule a single work session or series of sessions.
Do I need to be at home while you organize?
Yes please. Your level of involvement is flexible, but recognize that many decisions need to be made throughout organizing sessions. The process is more efficient and effective with you present.
Do I have to get rid of things?
Only if you want to. You make final decisions on what stays and what goes.
Are you insured?
Yes. Good Order is fully insured.
ARE THERE FINANCIAL COSTS OF DISorganization?
Absolutely. Here are just a few examples:
- We waste valuable time searching for things and work inefficiently in a disorganized space.
- We buy duplicates and unneeded items when we can’t find something or lose track of what we have.
- Products and foodstuffs that are hidden away expire and are wasted.
- Accumulated ‘stuff’ takes up valuable physical space in your home and demands storage space.
- We waste money moving unwanted belongings and storing excess stuff in offsite storage lockers.